Friday, February 9, 2018

Do you want to be a better mother?

Okay, so I cringe a little when I say "better" mother, because that implies judgment and gives us Moms another reason to beat ourselves up.

But here's the thing: I've talked to hundreds of mothers, and when I ask them what their biggest pain is, they share they are afraid that they are bad mothers sometimes. They suffer from Mama guilt.

Do you? Do you feel guilty about not giving your kids enough quality time, feel stressed out, over-extended, pulled in too many directions, juggling too much, feel alone, fight depression, can't keep up, and making time for yourself is really hard... maybe you feel like you are cracking in half?

I hear ya.  As you know, I'm a mother of three, and I've experienced every single one of the feelings listed above.  I know many of you do, too.


This is why I want to invite you to my FREE webinar (replay available).

In the webinar, I will show you three surprising and easy principles and practices to go from mama guilt and burn-out to ease and balance between taking care of your own needs and desires, as well as your kids' needs and wants.

I have completely transformed my own pattern of feeling like I'm a shitty Mom, neglecting my own self-care and balance, and resenting the crap out of my kids.

I have beyond-successfully used the principles and practices I teach in my free webinar, and I've taught it to many women in my one-on-one coaching practice.

 

You want to feel balanced between taking care of your own needs and desires, as well as your kids’. You want to be a better mother and wife.
You want to get in touch with your own yearnings and achieve them.


You are yearning for:
a purpose beyond children
time for yourself
acceptance
support
self care
self trust
energy
joy


You want to feel:
connected with your children
acceptance
possibility
validation
inspiration
patience
peace
hope


You want to experience:
how to be perfectly imperfect
creative time
relaxation
deep love
nurturing
balance
space
rest


Let me show you how to get there in my FREE webinar.



2 comments:

  1. You're so wonderful. I could have used your advice 20 years ago. I wish I knew you then. The only thing I knew at the time was to just love my kid and give myself some slack. We made it through and she turned out to be a great young woman (whew!)Because she turned out so well I have been able to forgive myself for my shortcomings. Also I am lucky to live long enough to give back to myself. All my wrinkles and gray hair I have to wear like a badge of honor. Keep up the good work. All you mamas out there take advantage of Corina's wisdom! What a resource!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know, we all muddle through. I wish I had had the information I'm gonna teach before I had my first kid, but in the end, it turned out okay!
    And hurray for wrinkles and gray hair and badge of honors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Click on the image to download my free ebook and to join my mailing list

Become a patron!!!

If you like our blog, please become a patron. What the heck does that mean? As a patron, you give us as little as $1 a month (or as much as $20 a month) to show your support and get exclusive, patron-only content from us. You will get tutorials, recipes, inspiration, and support from us, the homesteading, wilderness and homeschooling experts! You can cancel anytime!

https://www.patreon.com/Marblemounthomestead

Popular Posts